The Directors of TIIPL are committed to "Determine and meet customer requirements and wherever possible enhance customer satisfaction."
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements that affect the delivery of services to our customers.
- Comply with all applicable industry standards and codes of practice that affect the delivery of services to our customers.
- Set annual quality objectives and targets that are monitored and reviewed with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all staff has the necessary training and competences to deliver quality services to our customers in accordance with our management system.
- Communicate this Policy and the importance of meeting customer, statutory and regulatory requirements to our staff and others involved in delivering services to customers.
- Investigate any quality problems raised by customers or others and ensure that corrective and preventive action is implemented as quickly as possible.
- Use the international standard ISO 9001:2015 as quality drivers for our QMS supported by an annual programme of internal and accredited external audits, and management reviews to continually improve its effectiveness.
Mr. Aslam Khan (Founder and Chairman)
Mr. Aslam khan is the Founder and Chairman of Trako Infra, He first started his business with Abdullah Hazza in 1995 in K.S.A. During his early years, He acted as the sole engineer, designer, and support representative for the entire platform, allowing for it to be a stable business from the outset.
In addition to his main responsibilities in running the company and setting overall product strategy, He remained actively involved in the engineering, design, and product teams within the organization.
A dynamic personality with distinct character and far distant vision is the hallmark of our leadership. Transparency and integrity with clients and the to do business in the most ethical value earns respect from the Clients and Associates. This was his efforts and the vision to start up a branch in India which can create extensive employment opportunities direct and indirectly to the countryman.
Azir Khan (C.E.O)
A graduate Indian with high skilled vision for Civil and Construction headed the Indian operation of TIIPL strategy division, His skillfully led the qualified team and successfully carried out the responsibility of developing the analytical frameworks that shape the company’s business in India.
Since introduce by his father in family business, he has grown the division and new verticals into a strong force team that covers everything from business strategy and customer insights to analytics and data science.